The Sports Neurology Clinic is the Nation’s leading Center of Excellence for comprehensive neurological care of patients suffering from common neurological disorders as well as neurological injuries from playing sports. Our care team provides neurological services and outreach to patients, athletes, teams and the community at large. In addition, we provide ongoing brain health management to athletes to help to maximize brain health, prevent injuries, increase awareness and improve performance. Through these unique programs, and our commitment to excellent patient care, research and education, The Sports Neurology Clinic continues to define the highest standard of care in brain health.
The Sports Neurology Clinic instills the latest therapies and diagnostics to care for neurological disorders, such as dynamic neurological evaluations, vestibular testing, neuro-imaging, sport neuro-rehabilitation, telemedicine and Brain Network Activation™ (BNA) testing. Our care team includes leading sports neurologists, athletic trainers, physical therapists, neuropsychologists and other experts to provide comprehensive diagnosis and management for athletes of any skill level.
The Sports Neurology Clinic is led by Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher, who serves as team neurologist to the US Ski and Snowboard Association (and served as the U.S. Olympic Team neurologist for the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi), the Director of the NBA’s concussion program, advisor to the NFL and NHL Players Association, and NCAA, regarding concussion policies and program.
Our comprehensive and integrated approach to patient care includes:
- Treatment of neurological injuries caused while playing a sport or recreational activity.
- Clinical diagnosis and management for athletes who have been diagnosed with a chronic neurological disease.
- Treatment programs to manage chronic neurological disorders in athletes including exercise and rehabilitation.
- Neurological evaluation and therapy post-injury to assess and improve athletic performance.
- Treatment of mild cognitive impairment, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, depression and post-concussion syndrome.
- Promotion of safe participation in high school, collegiate, and professional sports and athletics in athletes both with and without existing neurological conditions.
The Sports Neurology Clinic. To schedule an appointment, please contact us today.at