The Sports Neurology Clinic is led by Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher, who serves as team neurologist to the US Ski and Snowboard Association (and served as the U.S. Olympic Team neurologist for the 2014 and 2018 Olympic Winter Games), the Director of the NBA’s concussion program, advisor to the NFL and NHL Players Association, and NCAA, regarding concussion policies and program.
Our comprehensive and integrated approach to patient care includes:
- Treatment of neurological injuries caused while playing a sport or recreational activity.
- Clinical diagnosis and management for athletes who have been diagnosed with a chronic neurological disease.
- Treatment programs to manage chronic neurological disorders in athletes including exercise and rehabilitation.
- Neurological evaluation and therapy post-injury to assess and improve athletic performance.
- Treatment of mild cognitive impairment, chronic traumatic encephalopathy, depression and post-concussion syndrome.
- Promotion of safe participation in high school, collegiate, and professional sports and athletics in athletes both with and without existing neurological conditions.